Apply/Circulate: EADV Scholarships for the 18th Spring Symposium (18-20 May 2023)
On behalf of the EADV Honours and Awards Committee, under the chairmanship of Prof. Dr. Milos Nikolic, we are pleased to offer several scholarship opportunities granting a 1000 EUR travel stipend, a waived registration fee for the 2023 Spring Symposium, and a free EADV membership for the year 2024, according to the status of each recipient. This opportunity is open to practicing dermatologists and venereologists, residents/trainees, and scientists in the field, under the age of 40.
The Imrich Sarkany Non-European Memorial Scholarship is open to applicants working in:
The scholarship will be awarded to a maximum of twelve (12) young dermato-venereologists from non-European countries.
Criteria for Scholarship Applications
- Must be a Resident/Trainee, a Specialist, or a Scientist in Dermatology and/or Venereology under 40 years of age (at the time of the application)
- Must not have previously received one of the following EADV Scholarships: Michael Hornstein, John Stratigos and/or Imrich Sarkany Non-European Memorial Scholarships
- Must have adequate knowledge of the English language
- A complete Scholarship Application Form
- A recent CV (not more than 3 pages)
- A list of publications written in compliance with the below document:
- How to prepare your list of publications (We advise interested candidates to carefully read the document as a new template and scoring system has been applied)
- A letter of support, written either by the training director/ head of department, hospital or clinic endorsing the applicant. The letter must be signed and stamped and written on the official organisation letterhead.
- An updated copy of the applicant’s training certificate in English, indicating the start and end date of residency OR specialist certificate (or a letter from the national society confirming one of these statuses)
- A copy of the ID (identity card or passport)
- A passport-size photo
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 JANUARY 2023 – 17:00 CET
You are invited to circulate this scholarship application call to the young dermatologists and venereologists in your network. Attached, is the official scholarship flyer, as well as the event banner should you wish to publish them on your website.
Separately, we are happy to announce that EADV membership applications and renewals for 2023 are now open. Please see this presentation for an overview of our events and activities in the upcoming months.
We remain at your disposal should you have any questions.
Thank you in advance for your support,
Phone: +41 (0)91 973 45 20
Address: Via S. Balestra 22B, 6900, Lugano - Switzerland