【轉知】Apply/Circulate: HCP Scholarship for the 18th Spring Symposium (18-20 May 2023, Seville - Spain)
The Healthcare Professional Scholarship, sponsored by Bristol Myers Squibb and Sanofi Genzyme & Regeneron, supports the participation of trainees or specialists in Dermatology and/or Venereology under 45 years of age to attend the 18th annual spring Symposium | 18-20 May 2023 (Seville, Spain).
HCP Scholarships are available to applicants worldwide and grant the recipients the full Symposium ticket, including:
- Name badge
- Admission to EADV Scientific Sessions
- Admission to the Networking Symposium
- Access to e-posters area
- Access to Satellite Symposia Sessions*
- Possibility to collect ECMEC Credits on participation in the EADV Scientific Sessions
* IMPORTANT: Industry Session organisers could limit participation to certain representative groups independently from EADV recommendations if deemed imperative to the achievement of the intended purpose of the industry session. The organising company reserves the right to refuse single categories, in particular if not adequately related to the objective and purpose of the session.
- Must be a HealthCare Provider
- Must be a certified Specialist in Dermatology and/or Venereology or a Resident, Trainee in these fields.
- Must be under 45 years of age (at the time of the application)
- Must have adequate knowledge of the English language to follow scientific discussions.
The event is face-to-face only. No streaming of sessions, virtual attendance or on-demand content will be available.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 3 MAY 2023 – 17:00 CEST
You are invited to circulate this scholarship application call to the young dermatologists and venereologists in your network. Attached, is the official scholarship flyer, as well as the event banner should you wish to publish them on your website.
Separately, we are happy to share with you an overview of our events and activities in the upcoming months.
We remain at your disposal should you have any questions.
Thank you in advance for your support,
Phone: +41 (0)91 973 45 20
Address: Via S. Balestra 22B, 6900, Lugano - Switzerland